Yesterday was my husband's birthday, we had little celebration at Alamanda, in one of the restaurants which served Thai's cuisine. Alhamdulillah, 2014 marked a historical year for me. It was a good turning point for my career, yet, I feel guilty especially to my little darling, but she seems ok and hopefully, she enjoyed her long stay in Taska..sob sob. Well, it was also a year where I learned independence. Always think positive despite being looked negative. Masya Allah, may Allah grants me the strength.
looking back for the past five years, it has been a fulfilling years. Blessed with two kids, a boy and a girl, alhamdulillah. After all, it has been an enjoyable process with the kids. Not to say, there has been also ups and downs of being a mama. It can tests your limits sometimes and often I feel I really need to improve for their future.


Comments
Post a Comment