Skip to main content

Long weekend- Happy Chinese New Year 2015

A day before the chinese new year, I decided to bring the whole members of the family to Universiti Sultan Idris Shah (UPSI) as I had a meeting with Pusat Perkembangan Kanak-kanak, UPSI. Children, have always captured my interest, I like children, but dealing with my own children- it is challenging! Perhaps they are my own blood, thus, we tend to put some expectation for them. Being a mama for three growing boys and a girl really test me on how to be patience and yet articulate in everything I do. I am thankful for having a supporting husband, who really help me a lot in the kitchen, preparing dinner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five years back..

looking back for the past five years, it has been a fulfilling years. Blessed with two kids, a boy and a girl, alhamdulillah. After all, it has been an enjoyable process with the kids. Not to say, there has been also ups and downs of being a mama. It can tests your limits sometimes and often I feel I really need to improve for their future.

January 2023

 Alhamdulillah, syukur ke hadrat Nya, dengan izin Mu jua, dipanggil untuk pembentangan akhir Kajian Halatuju Pengajian Undang-undang di Malaysia. Bersama-sama wakil Dekan Undang-undang, Professor Madya Dr Hartini Saripan, Dekan FUU, UiTM, penyelidik bersama, Dr Noor Dzuhaidah serta wakil Dr. H, Dr Ambikai Taylor dan data analisis, Cik Umi, kami sama-sama membentangkan pandangan dan dapatan hasil penyelidikan. Perbincangan santai-santai saja sahaja pada awalnya, ini kerana Dato Ketua Pengarah hanya mempunyai masa 30 minit saja sebelum bertemua Y. B Menteri. Syukur alhamdulillah, pelbagai isu didengar. Wakil-wakil penilai seperti MQA, Talent Corp, Majlis Peguam dan Pengarah LPQB banyak memberikan input dan pandangan. Semoga ianya menjadi titik tolak kepada perubahan ke arah Pengajian Undang-undang yang lebih telus dan sistematik. Doakan!