The title sounds heavy, but being a mama, it is not an easy experience for me. Especially dealing with your sons tantrum. Well, again, when your son does not follow what is being advised to him. Masya Allah, it is a really test for me. I try my best not to raise voice and talk nicely as if I am giving counseling to my students. Perhaps, I should add more doa and prayers in my daily solat. May Allah gives me the strength to be a good mama who will guide her children to love Islam and aiming to Jannah.
looking back for the past five years, it has been a fulfilling years. Blessed with two kids, a boy and a girl, alhamdulillah. After all, it has been an enjoyable process with the kids. Not to say, there has been also ups and downs of being a mama. It can tests your limits sometimes and often I feel I really need to improve for their future.
Comments
Post a Comment