Alhamdulillah, as we are approaching the blessed month in Islam, Ramadan al Mubarak, how time flies and how do I really miss this month. Last year, I was on maternity confinement, thus, I miss fasting. It is not merely of hunger and thirst, but fasting means a lot for a practicing Muslim. It is the heart and the soul- sort of refresher. Insya Allah, may Allah give me the chance to meet the blessed month in Islam- Ahlan Wa Sahlan Ya Ramadan!
In the pic: My third son, Fakhri is enjoying his favourite dish ayam madu, i.e. Honey Chicken.
looking back for the past five years, it has been a fulfilling years. Blessed with two kids, a boy and a girl, alhamdulillah. After all, it has been an enjoyable process with the kids. Not to say, there has been also ups and downs of being a mama. It can tests your limits sometimes and often I feel I really need to improve for their future.
Comments
Post a Comment